How will you make this year’s sales better than last year’s?
Where are you now at the end of the sales quarter with your goals, LinkedIn,
networking and sales?
Do you want to boost your sales? Find clients? Grow your business?
Take this Quarterly Check-In to find out
Ask yourself these questions and discover how well you’re networking and using LinkedIn for your lead generation and sales. That is, what you’re doing well, and what could you do better. Be honest here. Every point here will be covered in the articles I write throughout the year. And you’ll receive easy-to-use tips and proven strategies that you can put in place.
Answer these with 1 to 5 (1 means Not at all, and 5 means All the time). Add up your score, and write down the Top 3 things you can do now to go from a good LinkedIn networker and salesperson to a great one.
- I have my long-term sales and networking goals written down
- I block out specific time in my weekly schedule for lead generation and networking activities
- I have a clear picture of my ideal client, and know them as well as my best friend
- I know who can introduce me to people in my target audience and to my ideal client
- Regular referrals come to me
- I’m sure that a family member or child can explain what I do for a living
- I add value to everyone I meet, even before they do. I live with the philosophy of Pay it Forward
- I regularly keep in touch with people I know with phone calls, thank-you cards, appreciation cards and meetings
- I follow up with people I meet within 24-48 hours and learn how I can advance their networking and refer other good people to them
- I have written an introduction and brief description of the company that includes the benefits of our products and services to our clients, and results we achieve for companies
- I make it a habit to ask for recommendations and testimonials from satisfied companies and clients
- I ask for referrals and give my referral partners success stories about my business
- I have a clear, concise Elevator Pitch or Unique Selling Proposition (USP) that I can both say and write in emails and LinkedIn messages
- I talk about the value of our products and services and how it solves our clients’ business challenges before talking about the price
- It’s easy for me to meet new people and ask the right questions so I learn more about them
60-75 – Congratulations! You’re a Master Networker and LinkedIn Salesperson. Call me with your Success Stories!
50-59 – You’re a Great Networker and LinkedIn Salesperson. Keep up the good work, and pick the one thing that will make the most difference to improve your sales and your networking. LinkedIn makes it easy and a lot less time-consuming, so you may want to use LinkedIn more and be sure you’re as productive and effective as possible
40-49 – You’re a Good Networker and LinkedIn Salesperson. Keep networking – especially generating leads. The more you do, and the more focused you are, the better you’ll get. Leverage the relationships you already have and ask for introductions to your decision-makers, people in your accounts and people at new accounts. LinkedIn makes it easy and a lot less time-consuming, so you may want to use LinkedIn more and be sure you’re using it as effectively as possible
30-39 – You’re a Fair Networker and LinkedIn Salesperson, and can easily learn more about what you can do to be Great
1-29 – Help! Learn more now – Quickly! You’re missing ways to generate leads, find clients, grow your business and build your brand. Call me ASAP – we’ll get you up-to-speed fast.
What are the Top 3 things you can start doing now?